Location: Hangzhou or Ningbo
- Set clear target for each client, driving sales and target monitoring each month to reach good performance;
- To work due-diligently in developing new potential wholesaler accounts in designated territories
- Follow up directly for product introduction, business contract, holiday promotion, and winery activities with all clients;
- Maintain good relationship and deliver professional customer service to current clients, including order arrangement, new item proposal, product training, onsite support, etc;
- Conduct regular sales visit for all the active accounts to develop further business partnership;
- Be responsible for payment collection for the assigned accounts and reach collection target each month;
- To design, plan and implement effective promotion and activity to facilitate sales of EMW products in targeted account under the guidance of company;
- To follow up the plan in implementation of nationwide promotion and campaign;
- Other takes related to sales or assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- At least three years working experience in wine, F&B or other relevant fields; Wine industry is strongly preferred
- Have good customer service, familiar with local hotels, restaurants and wine shops;
- Outgoing and pleasing personality, good team player;
- Dynamic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Good English is preferred, wine knowledge is a plus.
- Create and implement the sales plan to HMD channel, including different client groups: group purchase, corporate deal, private clients and on-line sales;
- Develop potential clients initially and actively every month to reach a good sales target;
- Establish and maintain good relationship with current clients, encouraging more sales by timely wine recommendation, new wine introduction, event invitation, training supporting etc;
- Promote EMW product according to the national promotion plan;
- Assist in company events during winery visiting and wine fairs for on-site support, taking the opportunity to develop new clients and drive more sales;
- Check and make sure to maintain acceptable margins of sale within company policy;
- Working with the assistant team to provide daily support and professional service to clients’ requirement, including quotation, stock checking, contract signing, delivery arrangement, invoice issuing, and payment settlement, etc;
- Other task related or assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- At least three years working experience in wine, F&B or other relevant fields;
- Can provide good customer service, good working attitude, passionate about sales;
- Outgoing and pleasing personality, good team player, dynamic, self-motivated;
- Good English level is preferred, wine knowledge is a plus.
7.每周提供COD no paying 查询表 。